Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Don't Give Up!

The good news is, I lost my first 10 pounds (last week)!  Unfortunately I also lost my dieting steam and ate foods that weren't in my plan.  I gained this past week.  It could have been a disaster, where I gained back everything and gave up even trying.  Fortunately, having friends who are striving for similar goals helps.  This post is a salute to my friend, Jill, who currently has unbreakable will power.  She is so motivated with incorporating work outs into her routine and eating healthy foods.  Salad Queen!  Her fire to meet her weight loss goals has inspired me to do better as well.  I appreciate her invitations for walks, discussions on healthy foods, and most importantly her cheer leading skills repeating, "We can do it!"  Thank you, Jill!

1 comment: